These are some great items I've come across that I'd like for spring summer 09.

The top two items above are by Ron Herman Free City.
At first I was skeptical about the new "Believers" collection by Free City. I truly thought Nina Garduno was out of ideas, just thinking of something random to throw out there. After seeing this collection in person, it started to grow on me, by the time I walked out of the store I wanted a hoodie but for the price of nearly $300 I may have to settle for what I have(for now).
Fantastic Drop Crotch shorts by Raf Simons.
The top two photos are by Etro, for the Spring/Summer 09 collection.
This collection by Etro has some of my favorite bags, the colors and patterns really stand out this year. The item below also by Etro, a great accessory to add onto those bags.
Top two photos are by Jean Paul Gaultier.
The accessories in this S/S 09 collection are what won be over. The belt reflected on the bracelet in the top photo, and the beautiful orange bracelet in the bottom photo.
This piece is by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
The shirt, necklace and shorts are great.
And finally some fantastic Clarks.









No comments:
Post a Comment