Friday, March 6, 2009

Kris Van Assche got it right!

Since Hedi Slimane left Dior Homme and Kris Van Assche took over it became hard to accept the Dior Homme male in a new outfit. Assche's collections have been kinda bland for me, not opening with a bang for his first line in S/S 08 was a bad decision. I thought to myself, its going to take a lot of time and effort to win over the Hedi Slimane for Dior Homme fans. Until now, Assche's F/W 09/10 collection has won me over, in particular this fantastic coat below, in a long and short cut.  I've never been a fan of the asymmetrical cut but Assche has turned me around. I'm ready to retire the old leather jacket and move forward to this beautiful coat in fall 09. 


Long Cut:







Short cut:








2 comments:

  1. dimmi!! i do love the new coats... if only i was a boy. actually, i wouldnt care if i had the money.

    this is kim btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. they totally asked me to type hoeniac as a confirmation code.

    HOENIAC!!!!

    ReplyDelete